Key Lake, SK
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cameco’s Key Lake operation is the world’s largest high-grade uranium mill. The maintenance team is looking for a motivated individual to contribute to our world-class facility and operations. As an instrumentation technologist reporting to the electrical and instrumentation foreman, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing all measurement and control instruments. You will perform preventative maintenance checks on a regular basis on various equipment at site to ensure safe and efficient productivity at all times.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Instrumentation engineering technology diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three to five years of directly related work experience in an industrial or mine environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Journeyperson instrumentation and control technician certification
- Experience with DeltaV DCS and/or Modicon PLC systems
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with various instrumentation programming and configuration software
Preference will be given to Residents of Saskatchewan’s North.
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is September 5, 2017. Please quote competition number 27445.