investor Relations Advisor
Position Profile | Investor Relations Advisor
The Investor Relations Advisor will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the Company’s communications and investor relations strategy. They will manage all aspects of the investor relations program and serve as a critical member of the Tectonic team. The incumbent will often be seen as the “face” of the Company, supporting the CEO and CFO on a day-to-day basis.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the incumbent will:
- Act as the primary point of contact for investor issues and the principal spokesperson to the business community (analysts, brokers, individual investors, and news media).
- Plan, develop, and oversee the production of all corporate materials.
- Manage the flow of financial and other information between the Company, its shareholders, the financial community, and other stakeholders as required.
- Prepare and manage all investor relations correspondence.
- Prepare and manage social media posts and messaging.
- Manage and update the Company website.
- Align key internal, external, and financial stakeholders to develop and maintain the corporate communications calendar of events.
- Coordinate events across a multi-year investor relations roadmap.
- Plan and execute roadshows and attend conferences throughout North America and Europe.
- Optimize relationships with the Company’s existing shareholder base and fostering new connections with investors to increase the Company’s market valuation and share price.
- Maintain the Company investor database ensuring new contacts are entered promptly, and contact information is kept current.
- Help manage market expectations while building credibility for the Company, contributing to the creation of a fair value for the Company’ s share price and helping the Company earn or surpass investors’ cost of capital.
- Remote position
Required Experience, qualifications, and characteristics:
- 5+ years of Investor Relations experience in a publicly traded company.
- Strong understanding of BCSC laws, securities, and disclosure requirements.
- Familiarity with Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) criteria.
- The ability to perform in high-pressure environments and meet tight deadlines.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter who is passionate about contributing to the growth and scalability of a public Company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Have an obsessive attention to detail, both in messaging and in written documents.
- Be a collaborative team player and comfortable dealing with all levels of management.
- Displays a positive attitude towards complex challenges. Deals with them in an open, objective, and flexible manner.
- Excellent relationship builder – connects effectively with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Has high integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance is an asset.
Tectonic has an office in Vancouver B.C., however, we are open to the position working remotely. We will consider candidates available in either a full-time or a part-time capacity.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.