Cigar Lake, SK
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cameco is looking for a motivated individual to join the maintenance team at the world’s second largest high grade uranium deposit, located at the Cigar Lake operation in northern Saskatchewan.
You will be required to perform carpentry and related building maintenance tasks. Responsibilities include the installation, maintenance and repair of surface and underground buildings and equipment and other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Valid Saskatchewan or interprovincial journeyperson carpenter ticket
- Valid scaffolder proficiency certificate
- Minimum five years of carpentry experience in an industrial or mining environment
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent safety record
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Basic plumbing and masonry skills
- Knowledge of SAP
- Maintenance experience
- First aid
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is August 18, 2017. Please quote competition number 27272.