Jumbo Operator (2019-3876)
P.T. Redpath Indonesia has an opening for a Jumbo Operator to join their dynamic team at our project in Indonesia.
Closing: 30 October 2019
Rotation: 6 weeks on, 4 weeks off
Shift Length: 12 hours
Compensation: Redpath offers a comprehensive wage and benefit package
Travel: Flights provided from point of hire to job site
Conditions of Employment:Successful completion of pre-employment medical and substance abuse test
Accommodations: Camp setting
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drilling and bolting of incline, decline, drift and mass excavation; primarily face drilling
- Identify and remedy misfires
- Conduct pre start checks of equipment and drill site.
- Monitor and operate the drill rig control panel.
- Read and follow worksheets and drill patterns
- Ensure that work is carried out through adherence to specifications, schedules and standards
- Familiar with hard rock mining techniques
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in underground mining
- Experience on Sandvik Tamrock Jumbo is essential
- Computerized jumbo drilling/TCAD experience an asset
- Safety & goal oriented
- Good communication skills