Lead, Operational Reliability – Cigar Lake, SK
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cameco has an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic individual to assist with the implementation of a top-tier reliability program.
Reporting to the Manager, Maintenance and Operational Services, you will work alongside leaders and stakeholders at Cigar Lake to achieve world-class performance in operations and maintenance. This will be done by coaching, coordinating and mentoring at all levels of the site to ensure key performance indicators (KPI’s) meet targeted objectives. You will assist with the development of a site Master Plan, coordinate roll-out of new processes, develop and execute change management tactics, and recommended strategic changes based on observations and data.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Journeyperson trade certification, or engineering/technologist background
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in maintenance, operations, or in an industrial setting
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Supervisory and/or long-range planning experience
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- CMRP and/or MMP designations
- Knowledge of best-practice maintenance strategies
Preference will be given to Residents of Saskatchewan’s North.
Safety Sensitive Site
The Cigar Lake operation is located in northern Saskatchewan and operates on a two week on/two week off rotational schedule. Employees commute to the site by aircraft from designated locations in Saskatchewan.
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all positions at safety-sensitive sites or in safety-sensitive positions must take and pass a substance test (which includes marijuana testing) as a condition of employment. Marijuana remains in a user’s system for about 30 days, so applicants who recently used marijuana recreationally should not expect to pass a substance test.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity.
In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications
is May 31, 2019. Please quote competition number 31704