Key Lake, SK
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the electrical/instrumentation/plumbing planner, you will be committed towards helping Key Lake reach reliability excellence. You will conduct field visits and develop complete work order packages that focus on Safety, Environment and Tradesperson efficiency. You will work closely with the maintenance supervisors and various departments to develop plans to improve maintenance activities and maximize equipment availability and scheduling efficiency. You will contribute to asset reliability through various continual improvement efforts.
You will review completed work and consult with the operations and trades personnel to create and modify work plans to ensure preventive and predictive maintenance efficiencies for future work. You will be responsible for backlog management, reporting and follow up. Other duties will include assisting with bills of materials and equipment data, preparing reports and work with supply chain management and the warehouse department as required.
Education and Qualifications
Requirements of the position:
- A valid Saskatchewan or interprovincial journeyperson ticket as an electrician OR
- Instrumentation or electrical technologist diploma
- Three to five years of applicable experience in an industrial setting
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Experience with a computer maintenance management system such as SAP
- Previous supervisory or planning experience
Preference will be given to Residents of Saskatchewan’s North (RSN).
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is October 11, 2017. Please quote competition number 28105.