Please login/register to apply for this job.
Mechanized Alimak Leader – Kirkland Lake, Ontario (2017-2438)
Job DescriptionProject Kirkland Lake Gold Inc Location Kirkland Lake
Rotation 7 days on, 7 days off Shift Length 10 hours Travel not provided Accommodations living allowance provided Pre-employment requirements Drug test, Full Basic Ontario Common Core Module + U0064 or FMTM equivalent Compensation J.S. Redpath Limited offers a comprehensive wage and benefit packagePre-employment Requirements:
- Full Basic Underground Hard Rock Mine Services + U0064
- Drug test
- Operate Mechanized Raise Climber
- Construct and maintain underground installations as face advances
- Perform tasks such as constructing MRC installations, scaling loose rock, drilling, installing rails, installing services as required, loading and blasting rock, and ensuring that the drilling patterns follow the mining plans
- Read and interpret mine plans
- Install timbering, face bolts, or to support walls and face
- Must be able to comprehend written and verbal instructions as required to perform his duties in a safe and efficient manner
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
- 3 years or more experience with Alimak/Raise climber machines
- Completion of the MRC training program
- Ability to multi task and work effectively
- Ontario Hard Rock Underground Common Core – Full Basic (or other provincial equivalent)
- Required Specialty Modules: U0064 (or other provincial equivalent)
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to work with a partner
- Having the authority and responsibility to maintain a safe and efficient working environment
- Following Company health and safety standards and reporting any unsafe acts or conditions to Supervisor
- Responsible for the use and maintenance of all safety equipment, i.e. Lanyards, warning signs and labeling, according to company rules and applicable legislation.
- Responsible to ensure proper use and maintenance of personal protective equipment.
- Must have knowledge of the WHMIS legislation and know how to effectively use an MSDS sheet.
99 total views, 5 today Print Job