Key Lake, SK
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, maintain and repair all gas fired equipment and piping systems
- Maintenance of all plumbing related equipment
- General camp and building repairs on site
- Repair and troubleshoot of heat, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration systems
- Have a good understanding of drawings, prints and applicable codes
The northern Saskatchewan sites will be having a four week mandatory shutdown during the summer months. All non-essential personnel will be required to take this time as vacation or unpaid time where vacation entitlements are not available.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- A minimum of grade 12 education, or equivalent
- Valid Saskatchewan or interprovincial journeyperson plumber and general gasfitter license
- Five years of industrial experience as a journeyperson
- Extensive experience with HVACs, propane vaporizers and propane distribution
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Valid Saskatchewan or interprovincial journeyperson refrigeration mechanic ticket
- Experience with halo carbon charged equipment
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is June 15, 2017. Please quote competition number 26625.