Regional Process Technology Manager
Westpro is an established and innovative Canadian company that designs and manufactures mineral processing equipment worldwide. For over 34 years, Westpro has provided its customers in the mining, wastewater and aggregate industries with the very best process technology solutions.
Westpro is looking for an experienced sales professional with a strong technical background in mineral processing equipment. This position is located in Vancouver. The sales region includes but is not limited to BC, Alberta and the Western United States. Compensation includes a competitive salary plus commission and benefits.
- Sales and business development of mineral processing equipment and systems, parts and service into the mining, aggregate, wastewater industries.
- Meet Sales Department goals and objectives for assigned territory with a continued effort to improve lead generation and sales success.
- Work closely with engineering companies and end-users to provide them with the best process technology solutions for their project.
- Maintain excellent customer relations and facilitate expanding strong working relationships.
- Work with the proposals team to ensure timely and accurate quotations for our customers.
- Provide courteous customer follow-ups to ensure satisfaction with equipment operation.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date customer database using Salesforce.
- Participate in industry conferences, tradeshows and events.
- Travel is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience with capital equipment in mining or industry related equipment sales and service.
- Degree in Mining/Mineral Processing, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred. P.Eng designation an asset.
- Familiar with mineral processing equipment and systems applications in mining, aggregate, and/or wastewater.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to plan, organize and work independently.
- Candidate should have a proven sales record in a technical and relationship-driven business.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office required; Salesforce an asset.
Please apply directly by resume and cover letter to HumanResources @ WestproMachinery.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we are only able to contact those who have been short-listed.