Distribution company in NW Toronto, specialized in products and services for chemical testing, is looking for a sales person part-time or full time (flexible schedule). We are a small but growing business, looking for an energetic individual who enjoys doing a variety of tasks. Customers range from industrial laboratories in mining and metallurgy, to agriculture, food, soil and environmental testing across Canada.
* market research, prospecting, identifying leads
* cold calling, sending information and marketing materials
* diligently following up and developing contacts
* visiting prospective customers, presenting company’s products and services
* keeping detailed records of contacts, actions, communications, future follow up, in a sales database
* developing relationships with customers and prospects
* generate requests for quotations and finally closing in on sales deals
University or college degree in a technical discipline (such as Mineral Engineering, Chemistry, Geology, Metallurgy)
Previous Sales experience is desirable
Highly-organized and self-motivated
Detail-oriented, flexible to new assignments, with great follow up skills and capable of multi-tasking effectively
Excellent communications skills
Willingness to travel is a plus
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
2 months contract to start
Romquest Technologies Corp.
Attn : Human Resources
By email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax to : 416-742-6817
We appreciate all applications. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agencies please.