Tundra Sales Inc.
Drilling Equipment Inside and Outside Sales Position – Langley, British Columbia
Tundra is a successful, growing manufacture and equipment distributor. Tundra provides sales and service for consumable tooling, capital equipment and engineered solutions for the drilling industry.
The sales representative is responsible for securing an assigned amount of profitable business for the Company through proper planning, adequate territorial coverage, effective sales presentations and thorough administration, and other required duties as specified by the Company.
Experience in drilling related industry an asset. This position would be attractive to a fairly recent graduate of a recognized post-secondary institution or related experience.
- Secures orders, conducts surveys of assigned territory, studies product population; locates new prospects and determines prospect’s needs; plans sales calls, makes presentations, points out the benefits of the equipment, and emphasizes the advantages of dealing with his Company.
- Helps customer solve problems, provides technical assistance as needed, assists in making job estimates, keeps customer up to date on new developments.
- Keeps informed on new contracts and opportunities; settles complaints, establishes and maintains personal relations with customer; assists at exhibits, demonstrations and meetings.
- Maintains a system for keeping literature, brochures, price sheets, etc. neat and up-to-date; informs customers regarding catalog and price changes; studies financing arrangements.
- Maintains records of all calls, makes reports as required, works according to plan, follows up on all sales leads, contract lettings, and inquires; controls travel, and telephone expenses.
- Maintains required communications; advises management of all changes in his territory which can affect Company success; cooperates with other Company personnel.
- Maintains a high degree of sales professionalism through study and attendance at meetings and association activities where improvement programs are offered.
- Sees that equipment is correctly delivered and meets all of the conditions of the sale; takes action to render prompt service in case of any deficiencies.
- Works closely with the Credit Manager as regards to condition of accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Company
- Future travel is required (50%)
- Cooperates with other Company Personnel.
- Advises management of all changes in his territory which can affect Company success.
- Accountable to the Company Management for proper interpretation of duties and responsibilities.
Method of Measurement
- The attainment of sales and profits versus assigned quota.
- The satisfaction expressed by customers concerning Sales Representative’s assistance.
- The satisfaction of management and other members of the Company concerning the Sales Representative’s performance.
- Each sales representative is required to submit weekly sales expense reports
Sales Representative’s Compensation
- Base salary, plus commission
- Manager approved business expenses
Please send a full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send a complete resume to email@example.com No phone calls please.