Position and Responsibilities
Typical duties for this position include:
- Daily supervise, direct and monitor performance of maintenance trades.
- Prioritize, schedule and dispatch maintenance tasks.
- Provide input for equipment performance improvement.
- Ensure staff adherence to company’s policies and procedures, manage labour relations.
- Manage maintenance operating budget.
Education and Qualifications
This position requires at least a trades/technology college diploma, in Mechanical, Electrical or related fields with 5+ years of related experience.
MMP certification by PEMAC or similar and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles as well as supervisory or similar leadership experience are highly desirable.
Candidates who do not fully meet all qualifications may be considered on an individual basis. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make a significant contribution to our business.
Manager, Cobourg Operations.
This position is located in our Cobourg facility.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is October 14, 2018. Please quote competition number CFM-18-43.