Talent Acquisition Specialist, (12-Month Contract) (2018-3236)
Focusing on project/site recruitment , the Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for all aspects of successful talent acquisition and mobilization for the domestic business of Redpath Canada Limited . This position also assists with talent acquisition for Redpath Global Mobility Services Inc. (RGMS). The position works closely with hiring managers, job candidates, external recruiters and agencies to support Redpath’s recruitment requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate our current HR practices and processes into an integrated talent management strategy to deliver a comprehensive HR service in line with company culture and objectives which includes:
- Complete full cycle Talent Acquisition for Domestic & International business
- Coordinate Apprentice programs
- Coordinate Employee Referral and Employee Transfer Programs
- Administer Redpath’s Talent Management software and related improvements (HRIS / ATS)
- Manage all resourcing and recruiting vendor relationships
- Manage Redpath’s Co-op and Intern programs, including on-campus programs
- Support new domestic and international projects through career fairs, recruiting launches and other markets and talent attraction initiatives.
- Ensure that the Talent Acquisition function is in line with company policies and procedures, code of conduct and legal compliance.
- Develop reporting on Talent Acquisition with various criteria such as time to fill, retention rate, cost per hire vs. cost per vacancy, etc.
- Develop strong relationships with all Hiring Managers and Human Resources team.
- Branding of Redpath’s external profile as an employer of choice.
- 4-5 years’ human resources, talent management, and organizational development/design experience.
- Experience in a leadership role is an asset.
- Bilingual French/English.
- Experience in dealing with all levels of an organization including senior executive leadership.
- Ability to represent the HR and Talent functions as part of the larger business picture with fluctuating talent needs in the mining contracting sector.
- Experience in working with Marketing to arrange recruitment platforms, events and social media.
- Knowledgeable with regards to HR best practices and employment laws/legislation.
- Superb communication and leadership skills with ability to build rapport quickly.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective and creative problem solver.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment.
Redpath Canada Limited is committed to an environment that is barrier free. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.