Warehouse Clerk – Northern New York State
Empire State Mines is currently seeking a professional to fill the role of Warehouse Clerk at its underground zinc operation. This position is based at the Empire State Mine site in northern New York State.
- Short commute – 10 miles from Gouverneur and 30 miles from Watertown;
- Easy access to recreation – Within 2-hour drive from Thousand Islands, Lake Ontario, the Adirondack Mountains and world-class skiing at Lake Placid;
- Close to major urban centers – Syracuse, Burlington (VT), Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa;
- Good standard of living – Affordable housing and safe, family-friendly small town environment.
- Assist with locating materials, equipment or supplies;
- Maintain records of goods requested and received;
- Receive, inventory, and stock the delivery of materials, equipment, and supplies to the surface and underground warehouses;
- Communicate with personnel regarding distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies;
- Analyze needs and product requirements;
- Maintain computerized warehouse records;
- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work;
- Conducting inventory cycle counts as directed by warehouse leader;
- Operate tractors and forklift to transport supplies;
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. from ground to shelf (4 feet high);
- Additional duties as assigned.
EMPIRE STATE MINES offers:
401K Retirement Plan
Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurances
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Time Off
For more information, call 1-800-632-9709.
To join this growing team today, submit resume and cover letter specific to the desired job: